Solar String Lights, Solar LED String Lights, Solar String Lights for Decoration manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 20/30 LED Solar Powered Water Drop String Lights LED Fairy Light for Wedding Christmas Party Festival Outdoor Indoor Decoration, New Remote Control 24 LED Solar LED Street Light Outdoor Path Wall Emergency Lamp Security Spot Light, 2018 New Solar Flame Torch LED Light for Lawn Yard and so on.
|Purchase Qty. / Reference FOB Price|
|1-100 Pieces||US $6.3|
|101-500 Pieces||US $5.6|
|501-1,000 Pieces||US $5.1|
|1,001+ Pieces||US $4.8|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Light Source:||LED Lamp|
|Lamp Body Material:||Plastic|
|Color Temperature:||Warm White|
|Item Name||20/30 LED Water Drop Solar String Lights|
|Solar Panel||2V 100MA|
|Light Source||20/30 LED|
|Working Time||8-10 hrs|
|Charging Time||4-6 hrs|
|Lighting Color||warm white/white/blue/colorful|
|Circuit Mode||single line/double lines|
|Wire Length||20pcs led is 4.8 meters; 30pcs led is 6 meters|
1. Solar Lamps, Convert solar energy into electric energy and stored in the battery ;
2. Solar powered panel is stood by a garden spike;
3. With MODE/ON/OFF Switches ;
4. For Indoor/Outdoor Garden/Yard/Gate/Porch/Holiday Decoration;
1 x Solar Panel with stand;
1 x 4.8M 20 LEDs (or 6M 30 LEDs) Solar Light String;
1. This indoor and outdoor use Led Solar string light is ideal for decorating your garden, patio, lawn, porch, gate, yard, etc.
2. By converting solar energy into electricity, the solar panel charges the battery during the day and the built-in sensor turns on the light automatically at dusk.
3. The volume of solar energy converted and stored everyday decides lighting performance.It varies with the intensity of sunlight, user's geography locations, weather conditions and shift of seasons.
4. Easy to install, put the stake onto the tube at the back, find a place for the lights with clear and full exposure to the sun. Insert the stake into the ground.If the ground is too hard,do not twist or hammer it with force. Try to soften the ground with water and then insert it into the ground.
5. Expose the solar panel to direct sunshine.Make sure the solar panel faces right to the noon.