Solar Lights Radar Sensor Garden Light 48LED Aluminium Alloy IP65 Outdoor Solar Lamp High Brightness Flexible Street Light
|10-49 50-99 100-299 300-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $16.5 US $16 US $15.5 US $15 US $14.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000 PCS/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SS-SW1604A
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Color Temperature: Pure White
- Technics: Painted Matte
- Cell Type: Lithium Battery
- Usage: Garden, Street, Wall
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- Sensing Distance: 5-10m
- LED Light Source: 0.5W 30lm/LED SMD2835*48PCS
- Battery: 3.2V, 3000mAh LiFePO4 Batteries
- Transport Package: Neutral Color Box
- Origin: Guangdong
- Light Source: LED Lamp
- Light Type: Solar
- Power: ≤5W
- Illumination Time: 10h
- Charging Time (H): 6
- IP Rating: IP65
- Voltage: 5.5V
- Luminous Flux: 800lm-1000lm
- Sensing Angle: 180
- Solar Panel: Polycrystalline Silicon 5V, 3.2W
- Trademark: Sunnysam
- Specification: 233*88*30mm
- HS Code: 9405409000
|Solar panel||5V, 3.2W, 640mah,|
|Battery||3000mAh LiFePO4 batteries|
|LED||total about 0.5W 30lm/LED, SMD2835|
Super bright LED x 48pcs
|Solar charging time||>6 hours|
|Sensor Mode||Four working modes|
|Detector distance||5-10 meter|
|Net Weight:||600g(With gift box)|
|Package||1pc/ gift box, 30pcs/carton|
Color gift box size: 250*105*35mm
1 x Solar powered Microwave Radar Motion Sensor LED Light
2 x Screw set
1 x User manual
1. Durable Aluminum alloy Shell, last 10 years outdoor.
2. Microwave Radar Motion Sensor, more sensitive, and will not nfluenced by temperature.
3. High quality LiFePO4 batteries, can last more than 5 years.
4. High lumen, about 800LM-1000LM, equal to 100W bulb brightness.
5. With flexible extension rods, improve the effect of sunlight.
1. Initial Setup: place the product under the sun, charging for several hours and then install to use.
2. Remove the battery when the product is not in use for a long time. Also charge up the battery every 3 months in order to ensure that the battery will not lose power and cause damage. Or charge the solar panel lamp at least once a month.
3. When the light flashes, it means the battery is low, you need to charge up the battery before it can be used.
4. Please install under the direct sunlight to ensure one day sunshine time is more than six hours, otherwise rainy day may not charge up the battery fully.
5. The solar panels charge up time will be affected by the length of sun light and weather conditions.
The stronger sunlight, the faster charging time
Charge less effectively in rainy days, so the lighting operation time is shorter.
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for bulk goods;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiate shipping methods with us!
4. Delivery Time: 2-3 days for sample orders; 7-10 days for bulk orders.