50PCS Bubble Ball Solar Powered LED Christmas String Light colorful Waterproof Lamp for Holiday Festival Party Wedding Garden Decoration
|1-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8.5 US $8.2 US $8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SS-SCBL
- Lamp Body Material: ABS
- Color Temperature: Pure White
- Technics: Assembly
- Cell Type: Ni-MH Battery
- Usage: Garden, Street, Christmas
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- LED: 50PCS
- Charging Time: 8hours
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Transport Package: Hard Box
- Origin: Shenzhen China
- Light Source: LED Lamp
- Light Type: Solar
- Power: ≤5W
- Illumination Time: 8h
- Charging Time (H): 8
- IP Rating: IP44
- Voltage: 1.2V/2.4V
- Battery: Ni-MH Batteries 600mA
- Working Time: 8hours
- Application: Festival/Christmas/Wedding
- Trademark: Sunnysam
- Specification: Bubble Ball size 2.5*2.5cm
- HS Code: 9405409000
|Item Name||50 LED Bubble Ball Solar String Lights|
|Solar Panel||2V 100MA|
|Light Source||20/30/50 LED|
|Working Time||8-10 hrs|
|Charging Time||4-6 hrs|
|Lighting Color||warm white/white/blue/colorful|
|Circuit Mode||single line/double lines|
|Wire Length||20pcs led is 4.8 meters; 30pcs led is 6 meters, 50pcs led is 7 meters.|
1. This wonderful string light illuminates during night, ideal for decorating your gardens, patio, lawn, porch, gate, yard, etc.
2. Super long working time, it can continuously work more than 8 hours at night if the panel absorbs enough sunshine during day.
3. Waterproof, suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
4. There is have 2 switch, one is Mode (Flashing mode convert switch), another is Power On/Off (After switch turned on, can automatic light control and charging).
1 x 50 LED Solar Light String Crystal Ball
1 x Solar Panel
1 x Stake
1 x Manual
How do solar panels work?
The basic principle behind solar panels is that light energy from the sun is absorbed by 'photovoltaic' cells (made from silicon wafers) and converted into electricity. Energy produced in this way can then be used to power electrical equipment or, more commonly, to charge a battery which is then used to power electrical devices. The amount of power put into the batteries, and to protect them from damage, is controlled by a solar charge controller. In some cases, it is possible to use small solar panels without a solar charge controller to keep batteries charged up (known as 'trickle charging').
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Our professional R&D team can meet your OEM/ODM requirement.
3. Strict Quality Control to insure providing you high quality products.
4. Our After-sale dept could help you deal with any problems when you received our products.
5. 12 Months Warranty for all our products.